Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Last Big Christmas Knit

I am so happy that I am officially finished with the "big christmas knit projects". I still have a few things to finish up, but those won't take that long.
This one project the Lace 1-2-3 Scarf from Knit Picks took me some time. I have to say it wasn't a difficult project... a 4 row repeat isn't asking much. Though when you use lace weight yarn and size 3 needles no matter how easy the pattern it is going to take awhile. The yarn was Knit Picks Shadow in Midnight Heather .










After what has felt like months of knitting it was time to block this extremely long scarf. Luckily the yarn was thin enough that it didn't take too long to dry. I will definitly have to go about and purchase some lace knitting blocking tools before I venture into lace knitting again.


But yeah it is finished!!! I know that the person it is going too will truly appreciate it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to all who have come to read my blog. Please understand that this is a total Work in Progress. I vow to get better as time goes on.