Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ravelympics 2008

The wonderful site of Ravelry decided to do an event to commemorate the Summer Olympics; the Ravelympics. I love the Olympics so I just had to take a part in this event. I figured I could at least get some Christmas knitting finished along the way. I don't know if I'll win any of the fun little badges/medals but how many can say they actually win a medal. So I'm at least happy to say I've finished 1 of my 8 projects. (I can't believe I signed up with 8 projects)


But here is my first finished Ravelympic Hat Dash project. It is the pattern Halfdome. It was knitted in Knit Picks' Wool of the Andes . Hopefully it will be liked by the attended recipient.

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to all who have come to read my blog. Please understand that this is a total Work in Progress. I vow to get better as time goes on.