Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got tagged

Well I knew it would happen sooner or later; I got tagged. So here it goes.

The Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

What was I doing ten years ago? Was thinking that I wish I would of gone away to school. I would have been just about finished.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Clean closet
2. Clean out fridge
3. Take dog to groomer
4. Try and stay cool. (another hot day)
5. Watch some of the Olympic trials.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Pretzel rods with nutella
2. Crackers
3. Ice cream
4. lime tortilla chips
5. popcorn

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Do something nice to all the people that have been nice to me.
Start up a foundation
I don't know.... all that money is just to unbelievable.

Places I've lived most recent first:
Windsor, CA
Novato, CA
Phillipsburg, NJ

Jobs I've had:
Domestic
Tutor
Baby-sitter

Tag now you're it:

Cris

Sinnomen

visionsjohanna

angie

Jennee

No comments:

Welcome

Welcome to all who have come to read my blog. Please understand that this is a total Work in Progress. I vow to get better as time goes on.