- 2 skeins of Cascade 220 (for brea bag)
- purse handles (for brea bag)
- 3 more skeins of Cascade 220 (might be a sweater)
- some size 5 double pointed needles (a scarf I want to make needs these)
- a skein of Tofutsies- the yarn with shrimp and crab shells (i've always wanted to try)
- oh and a scarf kit -couldn't pass on the price or the ease of pattern
The scarf kit contained 2 skeins of metal wink (a true novelty yarn) each priced at 6.75 and a skein of Patons Katrina at 9.00. I got it all for 19.95. Oh and all you need to do is cast on 12 stitches on size 17 needles and just knit away. The novelty yarn is white while the patons yarn is a soft blue.. I can't wait to see how it comes out.
Now all I have to do is finish some other projects and I can start on these. But who knows I might not worry about my WIPs and might just start on one of these; I'll just have to see.